Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May 1-2013 Transferred

Well I'm am really pleased with the outcome of the transfer calls on Saturday. As a little hint to where I'm going Sean and Emilia are going to think I will die there. Last week I wrote you guys and said "I would really, really like to go to Napoli" well it didn't quite happen, but really close. A city called Caserta very close to Napoli is my destination tomorrow. I'm so excited!! There is going to be the best pizza in the world, an American base that sells rootbeer, Napoletani, and I am basically training! My comp has been there for only one transfer (a month and a half). Anziano Liccioli will be traning here in Brindisi. There are tons of missionaries coming in. There is a missionary here that has been in Italy for 1 transfer and he is already training because he is just a bomb. 

I taught my last english course on tuesday. The students were all sad that I was going. Pietro, one of them, was destroyed when he heard that I am going to Caserta. He is already trying to orginize a trip out to Caserta to come see me. They kept telling me that we need to come through Brindisi when we do our little tour of Italy. Anziano Liccioli keeps telling me how much he will miss me. He said anytime I find myself in Venice I am more than welcome to come and stay with his family. Surely we will see eachother again during the mission. 
 
The work is picked up a little bit. I did my best to make sure I wouldn't leave the other Anziani without anything to do. We found a new investiagator through referals, there is a woman waiting to be married so she can join the church that comes every week to all three hours and a less active member has come to church 3 weeks in a row now. I really hope Anziano Liccioli and the new guy find some real success here in Brindisi. 

Anyways have a good week.
Ti voglio bene






No comments:

Post a Comment