Wednesday, May 29, 2013

5-22-2013

Hey sorry it's late today, but better late than never. so this week was really good. Tons of teaching and tons of people on the street. I can't even tell you how many times we've been in the right place at the right time to meet and talk to someone about the church. We even got a guys phone number to come to his house and talk about the church. Things are really looking good here in Caserta for the church. We have strong new converts and some really bright potential members here. 

So the time has finally come. My comp doesn't want to run in the mornings. I have gained 2 pounds here in Caserta so far. I blame it on all the pizza that I eat. I still try to work out in the mornings, but it's not the same as running every other day. 

So the Kellys are going home next month. They gave their last zone conference last thursday. I'm really sad that they are leaving so soon in my mission. They really have been amazing leaders. I would be nice to have them here for a few more transfers, but they have a family to go back to and the new president and his wife I'm sure will be just as wonderful as they are. 

Dad will be jealous of my P-day today. I hiked Mt. Vesuvius and looked out over pompeii and Napoli. It was one of the coolest feelings ever. I was standing on top of a 20 years due volcano that already destroyed and entire city as a missionary. How cool is that? It was a very short hike because you drive most the way. I think it's something you will want to go see when you all come out. 

Thats all for this week.
Anziano Faggioli  

No comments:

Post a Comment