Thursday, May 9, 2013

5-8-13



                                           



Can I just start off by saying that that progress board of my mission
really really scared me.... I can't believe I've already done 1/3 of
my mission. Try not to send me another at least until the one year
mark.

Caserta is awesome. Right outside the station is the royal palace
where the royalty of Napoli all lived and it is huge. So to help you
guys immagine better what it is star wars 1 was filmed there. In the
scene where they are at the palace in naboo that is in Caserta.

The work here is really good. We have tons of investigators. There are
a few that don't make any progress, but we are going to keep visiting
them every once in a while just to sort of keep the door open just in
case they change their minds. 
It was really weird to go to church this
Sunday. Its a branch, but everyone does their job and everyone is very
involved in missionary work. My only resposibility on sunday now is to
translate because it's a half and half branch. In Brindisi I was
always really busy during the meetings either teaching, giving a talk,
piano. Here I can relax a little and focus on investigators. 
So far
all of the members thought I was Italian even after I had talked to
them for a while. I think I have made tons of progress with my
language. 
Anziano Burton is pretty cool. He is already learning Italian pretty
well. 

Our ward mission leader is really cool too. His name is Fratello Ward and
he served in Finland. He learned Italian and helps us a ton with
the work. He always is at lessons and bringing people to church. 

Today is my first P-day in Napoli. I'm really excited to finally get
to see it. Napoli is a lot bigger than I expected it to be. Mom is
probably going to die when she reads this but to cross the street here
you don't look at the cars or they wont stop. You just start walking
and they either stop or go around you. It's such a crazy city.

Sorry it's short this week, but we will talk on Sunday. 
Anziano Faggioli

No comments:

Post a Comment