Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Feb. 13, 2013 Happy Valentines Day tomorrow

Happy Valentines Day, tomorrow.
My companion is from Pordonone and I forgot to mention in the last email that he knows Emilia. His name is Simone. Small world huh? Anyways he speaks a little english and is trying to learn so we speak english in the house and Italian outside. Not quite 100% Italian, but pretty close. We are getting along great. The only thing is, as I am sure you know, Italians are very particular about their food so... he doesn't let me cook. Not really a big deal. I get to relax at lunch time and eat good Italian made food. 
       You will never guess what the branch got this week. Pianoforte a coda (grand piano.) I wish I would have brought all my LDS sheet music. A member knows a concert pianist that didn't have a place to put here piano so we opened up the church for storage and now I have a grand piano to practice with. I was so excited when I saw it. If possible I'm sure one of those big yellow envelopes would make it in the mail. 

        Transfers were fun. I went up to Bari and spent the day there with the Anziani. Harris went all the way to rome that day so I had to wait for my new comp to come in before I could go back to Brindisi. It was so much fun. They showed me around the market and took me to see all the cool places in Bari. 

        Thanks for all the info. There isn't to much happening in Brindisi right now. Finding is hard right now because it's cold and rainy here and people don't go out when the weather is like this. 

Anyways until next week Vi voglio Bene
Love Anziano Anziano Faggioli


No comments:

Post a Comment