Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ciao Tutti Feb,20, 2013




Ciao tutti!!

Well I just want to start off by saying I've seen a couple  of miracles this week. It started out slow with the work. We needed to do a bunch of finding this week to build back up our teaching base. At the end of a really long day we decided that it was time to go get a pizza from the pizzeria below our house. We went in ordered our pizza didn't really talk  to anyone and left real quick because it was super crowded. The next day we went through some old numbers and found a family that let us come see them and we invited them to come to church. Then at church on sunday we taught a lesson to another one of our investigators that we can only see once a week. (we teach the gospel principles class 2nd hour) At the end of the class some random young man walks into the room. We had never met him before or anything. We talked to him and asked him why he came to church that day and he said "I saw you guys at the pizzeria the other day and felt like I should learn more about your church" He gave us his number and we are going to start teaching him on sunday. I was shocked. We didn't talk to anyone, leave anything, and it was at the end of a hard day of finding in which we didn't find anyone. For me that is just proof that this is the lords work. There is nothing I did to get that young man to come to church. The lord made it happen somehow. There was also that family in church this week. 
Anziano Liccioli and I have been getting along great. He is a really good missionary. He doesn't let me cook really, but that's okay I will just have to learn in some other transfers. I would teach him how to make Worcestershire burgers, but Worcestershire doesn't exist here. Speaking of american food peanut butter is 4 euro for 200g. Today for P-day we are going to play basketball. I'm really excited I don't get much exercise except in the mornings. And even then it's a 30 min run and we run slow because Anziano Liccioli is convinced running slow burns more fat. Haha. 

Vi voglio bene
Anziano Antonio Faggioli 

No comments:

Post a Comment