Sunday, November 11, 2012

Nov.8,2012
Mamma Mia!! I have less than a week until I will be talking to real Italians. I can't believe how fast this is going by. My flight is on tuesday. It is going to be 24 hours long including layovers. I'll be packing most of my stuff today so that I don't end up having to stay up late Monday night. I'm a little bit nervous because I don't speak nearly enough Italian. I'm sure the Italian people will be helpful to my learning. This week was pretty uneventful aside from getting our flight plans. I got released from being a district leader on sunday. No more meetings at the MTC for me.  One of my teachers and I  made guesses on where I will serve first. I guessed Sardegna and he guessed an area below Perugia. Really exciting to see. Those blog posts you send me about Taylors and Peters missions are so crazy. Taylor sounds like he is having a real adventure. Fleas would      , hopefully I have a clean bed in Italy. And Peter is getting his first baptism! Have you heard if Ben Wright has gotten his mission call yet? Maybe you could check his facebook wall and see if he put anything up. Could you find out Peters mission address for me, I want to send him a letter once I arrive in Italy. I've sent Ashton and Shun letters since I got here. They probably wont have time to write back before I leave the MTC.There was a television crew that came, but they didn't really interview anyone they just took some shoots of the other district studying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment