Thursday, October 25, 2012

Oct. 25, 2012


Boun Giorno
Where to start this week... For the devotional this week Elder Echo Hawk came to speak. It was a really good talk and I learned alot. It was really cool for Anziano Locklear because he is Native American and he got to meet him. We just had an entire week of only Italian speaking. I think I did pretty well even though I spoke tons of english during gym and such. My companion and I are getting along really well. We are talking a lot more than we were a few weeks ago. The new Anziani got here yesterday. One of them is from Melbourne. I bet you'll never guess who he knows! His name is Anziano Murphy. He got really excited when he figured out I knew the Tucci family. He said he is really close to them and they are in his ward. He has been telling me all about the bush, kangaroos and the Native Australians. I want to go so badly after the mission. The subject of Turtle neck sweaters came up this week so I told the elders in my district about Turtlenog. There will be 10 more people at the next held turtlenog. There is only one native Italian speaker here and he is going to Romania. I feel like the language is coming okay. It will be really funny when I get to Italy and only speak gospel Italian. I hope dad is getting better. I keep him in my prayers. I received some pictures from Uncle Vince and Aunt Karen of us in front of the temple and some with the Camaro. Have you gotten any of those pictures printed?

No comments:

Post a Comment