Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Week 2-27-13


I'm as happy to have the music as you are that it got here safe. I love practicing when I get the chance. Hopefully I can learn some new tricks before I get home. The district is good. I don't travel anymore than before. I go to Lecce every other week which is just the same as before. 

As far as new missionaries coming in there isn't a real influx yet. There were 22 missionaries that finished which makes the ones coming in almost equal to the ones leaving. I still haven't meet anyone new here. There hasn't been zone conference since the beginning of last transfer. 

This week is starting to pick up again. The winter is over and people are starting to leave their houses a little bit more. We need to do as much finding as we can before the summer starts because everyone disappears to the beaches the entire summer. You wouldn't believe how seriously people take holidays and the summer here. There is absolutely no one on the streets during holidays. In the summer finding is almost impossible because people take like a three month vacation to the beaches. It's crazy. I love seeing all these crazy differences about the culture. Right now we still have to wear our suit coats because we haven't gotten approval to take them off yet which makes it twice as hot outside. To top it all off my comp believe in colpa d'aria..... every time I open a window he shuts it. It's going to be a really hot summer like this. 

I haven't really noticed anything that I want to learn about cooking yet from the comp. For the most part he just makes a bunch of rice. I've learned how to make quite a few things. The pictures I sent were of the process of making a parmigiana. I can make lasagna, carbonara, rice, ect. ect. When I come home I'll cook a few dinners for you. 

Thats all for this week. Love you
Anziano Faggioli




No comments:

Post a Comment