Wednesday, June 19, 2013

This week was pretty good. I have some pics to send, but I'm in an Internet cafè this week so..
Anyways I got my greenie this week and he is really cool. His mom is from Milan and he already speaks a ton of Italian. We have been out teaching and talking to people a ton. It's alot of fun having 4 elders in the apartment. 

Not much really to talk about this week.  We had to split up the work a bit with the 2 groups of elders. We have to do some more finding, but we are having success. We got 2 phone numbers this week of people we could possible teach. 

I ended up playing the piano for church last week because the family that normally plays is out of town for the summer. I get to practice again!   Again I'm super busy during church because I do all the translating and now I am the pianist again. Hopefully pres. doesn't want me to give another talk for a while. 

The summer is way to hot here. It's about 85 degrees with 80% humidity. I sweat all day and I don't even care anymore. Everyone sweats like this so I'm not out of the norm. Just don't expecty me to bring any of my white shirts home. I need to remember not to complain about the heat. Pete, Taylor and Conner have it way worse than I do. And I could be in Malta just getting burnt to a crisp. 

Pres and Sis Kelly came to Caserta for church last week to do some temple recommend interviews. Sis Kelly told me she had talked to you about their homecoming. That will be cool that you guys get to meet (maybe) them. They are really awesome and we are all really sad they are leaving this transfer. 

Anziano Faggioli

No comments:

Post a Comment